The goal of this campaign was to promote Bruce Babington’s cycling trek across Canada for La Force Foundation. We produced this 15-second pre-roll ad. It was intended for the Web, Facebook and YouTube. We took charge of the end-to-end production process, from script-writing to coordinating the half-day shoot that took place at Mont-Tremblant. We also developed advertising campaigns for social media and YouTube.
Simply Excellent Return!
A reach of 264,096 people and over 51,195 views on social media and YouTube!
• Original idea, concept and scripting
• Production of French and English versions
• Coordination, locations and extras, etc.
• Registration of VOs
• Filming and editing
• Launching of remarketing campaigns on social media (Facebook)
• Implementation of AdWords account and keyword campaigns (YouTube);
• Writing posts for social media
Reach on Facebook (French and English)
• A reach of 172,000 people on social media (Facebook)
• More than 20,000 views on social media (Facebook)
• Over 500 views, interactions, etc.;
• A reach of 92,096 people on the YouTube channel;
• Views: 32,195;
• Donations of over $3,000 directly linked to this campaign!