Motor sports are a lifestyle
Motorized sports are much more than the machines, and for Martin Horik, they are a lifestyle. This enthusiast is a former professional international calibre motocross racer. In 2013 Martin Horik would start producing independently: Martin Horik-Octane the series. Our role in this production project was to develop commercial partnership with major sponsors. We delivered long-term partnerships such as Can-Am.
Our approach combines television media creativity and exclusive video content designed for the web.
Mandate: Business Development and Media Creativity
- Development of commercial partnerships with potential advertisers
- Integration and visibility of partners within segments shown on TV
- Development of exclusive video content for the web
- Sourcing, drafting proposals and sponsorship contracts
- V-TV- 2013, 2014, 2015
- RDS – 2016, 2017
Long-term, Quantified Results
- + $200,000 (approx.) in dollar value and in product exchange
- Agreements with Can-Am still being renewed
- Tens of thousands of dollars in a variety of equipment used during filming
- The credibility of renowned partners
Produced by: Horik diffusion international
To learn more about the production visit, here: www.martinhorik.com
References available upon request.